Condominium Review Service
Buyers and Sellers
It can be a stressful time for anyone when buying or selling a home, whether it is a single family home or a condominium. You would not buy a stock without investigating the strength of the company would you? We investigate the relationship between the current FINANCIAL & PHYSICAL aspects of your prospective investment.
- CondoMax provides over 30 years combined experience in condominiums and,
- Extensive knowledge of Condominium Law and the required condominium documents for purchase or sale of a condominium
- Comprehensive Review of documents supplied …
- One-on-one meeting with clients
- Explanation of how condominiums operate from “A to Z” and
- Thorough review of the current financial and physical aspects of a condominium
(Buyers reports: Via e-mail/Phone $395.00 plus GST = $414.75 | In Person $420.00 plus GST = $441.00)
When one is considering buying a condominium there are several steps that should be taken to ensure that yours is an informed choice on your future investment. Whether you want to own your condominium for a few years or several years, the only way to avoid the pitfalls of home-ownership is through information. That’s where CONDO⋅MAX INC. can help.
(Sellers reports: Via e-mail/Phone $395.00 plus GST = $414.75 | In Person $420.00 plus GST = $441.00)
Do you and your realtor need help selling your condominium home? We can help by providing a comprehensive, unbiased document review that can be made a part of the selling package provided.